"Then you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Making Progress...

WOOHOO!!

My link to Hugh Hewitt's site now works. I've been playing with the code and I am slowly learning. I also messed around with type sizes and color. Nothing crazy yet but I'm learning. Next will be side-bar stuff and a list to my favorite sites.

Speaking of linking to sites, I want to thank my new friend John over at Viking Raider Blog for listing my site on his. He, like me, has been questioning the CBS PDF file of the forged Bush TANG documents. There are some interesting nuances about the PDF files I've seen that no one has seemed to answer. John also has a great story on how, like me and many, many others, he made the transformation from accepting MSM as reliable and accurate to being totally disgusted with the reckless bias of Blather and company. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home