"Then you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

Monday, June 18, 2007

Gumby Is Alive & Well

Now for something completely different...



The PC gamers out there may recognize this image from Unreal Tournament 2004, arguably the best of the best when it comes to online gaming. For relaxation and winding down, some folks like to fish, some like to bowl, some like to work on cars. My choice is online gaming. My personal choices are Unreal Tournament 2003, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Halo. Unreal has a wide variety of game scenarios and is very fast paced. Halo is a bit slower but has a more natural speed and feel to it. One of the outstanding features to Unreal is the open architecture nature of the program to design "skins", or characters in addition to the ability of gamers to design "maps", or rooms that are designed according to individual taste and game style. One of the skins I like to use is good ol' Gumby. It is pretty cool to watch him run, jump, weave and bob as he, I mean I, shoot rockets (my weapon of choice), plasma rifles, mini-guns, lightning guns and nukes. Yes, I said nukes.

My wife thinks I'm nuts. But there's nothing more fun than putting a rocket up someone's head. Whether it's in Unreal or Halo, Jack Bauer, Tater, Smoke, Yar, Eclipse, Coula, JohnnyBoy, Darnoc, Profet, Wifey, Trophy, Deus, Phenix, and all the rest of you that I dispatch with skill and honor, you know what I mean. Fun, fun, fun. Frag ya later...

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Licia said...

One word:

Wow.

Ok, and 4 more:

I agree with Mom.

:P

4:03 PM  
Blogger B0Z said...

LOL! I may be nuts but she married me and you are from our genetic pool.

PS Any hairs on your elbows yet? LOL!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home